58th Manhattan College Institute In Water Pollution Control
Specialty Short Course
Solids Handling and Anaerobic Digestion: Optimization, Main Plant Impacts, and Energy and Resource Recovery
May 23 – 26, 2016
- 4-day Short Course (28 PDHs M = 7hr, T = 7 hrs , W = 7 hrs, Th = 7 hrs)
- Single day or multiple day registration available
- Up to 28 CEUs/NYS PDHs/Operator Training Hours
- Two coffee breaks and lunch will be provided each day.
- Instructors Include: Consultants from 304 different firms with vast experience in solids handling, Current/Former Plant Operators and Engineers and Professors from three different universities.
Course Co-Directors: Robert Sharp and Jeanette Brown
Day 1 – Solids Handling – Sludge Thickening and Dewatering
Day 2 – Anaerobic Digestion: Operation, Optimization and Process Control
Day 3 – Co-digestion, Biogas Optimization and Utilization
Day 4 – Side Stream Treatment and Resource Recovery
If you are interested in attending this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-862-7171.