59th Manhattan College Institute In Water Pollution Control
Professional Short Course
Water Quality Modeling: Sediment Contamination
June 5 – 7, 2017
- Three-day Professional Short Course
- Single day or multiple day registration available
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be provided (7 PDHs / day; 21 PDHs / course)
- Two coffee breaks and lunch will be provided each day
- Course instruction will be presented by university researchers and environmental consultants to provide state-of-the-art approaches in sediment contamination assessment and remedial decision making.
Day 1 – Introduction to Water Quality Modeling for Toxic Contaminants
Day 2 – Time-Variable Dynamics and Bioaccumulation Modeling
Day 3 – Hydrodynamics, Sediment and Contaminant Transport Processes; Application of Models in Remedial Decision Making
Course Director: Kevin Farley, PhD
If you are interested in attending this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-862-7171.